Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010

Ian is sort of a disappointment. Already. Nothing very interesting today. I overslept so he got Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast. I think his Papa fed him again when I dropped him off. There were food smells in the house and that usually means he's going to find it. He had lunch at Casa de GG. I had beer for lunch so I didn't ask what he ate. He was eating Twizzlers when I got there. For dinner he had venison in macaroni and cheese. I was feeling super lazy after building a contraption that will protect an egg in a two story fall. It went down the basement stairs OK, so I guess that's a win and I get off of feeling guilty for boxed dinner. He had yogurt at bedtime. But he was throwing stuff around and most of the yogurt may have landed on the floor. I'll check later. I promise to feed him stuff tomorrow that you'll all really be impressed with. It IS my job as a mother to impress other mothers and the internet at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment